• Safe Drop has a fresh name and look; it's now called 'Leave it in a safe place'. We can leave eligible parcels in a safe place if nobody’s home to sign
• New progress bar to track your deliveries
• New ‘Revised' tag makes it easier to see which deliveries have updated delivery dates
• More ways to find and add alternative delivery addresses
• Get contextual help when items aren’t delivered as expected
• Added a link to your current help and support enquiries
• Bug fixes
|Download Australia Post APK 5.5.7-2 for PC||29.77 MB||5.5.7-2|
|Download Australia Post APK 5.3.0-ADHOC for PC||11.95 MB||5.3.0-ADHOC|
|Download Australia Post APK 5.0-ADHOC for PC||17.33 MB||5.0-ADHOC|
Australia Post is an Android App that is developed by Australia Post Digital and published on Google play store on May 8, 2013. It has already got around 100,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 in play store.
Australia Post requires Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Everyone , from which one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids or adult users.
Since Australia Post is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install Australia Post on PC below:
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the Australia Post App ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC.