Aristotle Said "Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy"
Aristotle was a Greek philosopher, better known as the teacher of Alexander the Great. He was the student of Plato and was considered to be an important figure in Western Philosophy. Famous for his writings on physics, metaphysics, poetry, theater, music, logic, rhetoric, linguistics, politics, government, ethics, biology, and zoology, he was an extremely learned and educated individual. He is also among the first person to set a comprehensive system of Western philosophy which include views about morality and aesthetics, logic and science, politics and metaphysics.
ARISTOTLE DAILY brings the wisdom of Aristotle to you in a form of Mobile App, wake up every day, with Aristotle, starting today.
The app has some nice features:
- Browse Dailytunes now & set them as your app tune!
- Weekly planner to set different tune for different day!
- Set Daily tunes as Ringtone or Alarm Tone!
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music, to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download now, and bring wisdom to your life!