- No longer requires the Contacts permission on Android 8.0 or later
- Resolved an issue on Android 9.0 with sending alerts
- Detect SIM changes while phone is running (not just on boot)
- Fix for Project Fi subscribers to avoid sending too many SIM alerts
- Updated language translations
Lockwatch is an Android Tools App that is developed by BlokeTech and published on Google play store on Mar 9, 2013. It has already got around 1,000,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 in play store.
Lockwatch requires Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Everyone , from which one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids or adult users.
Since Lockwatch is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install and play Lockwatch on PC below:
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the Lockwatch App ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC.
|Download Lockwatch APK 5.4.0 for PC||340.58 KB||5.4.0|
|Download Lockwatch APK 5.0.1 for PC||316.82 KB||5.0.1|