- You can now make offers on marketplace items that allow it.
- Added ability to leave feedback for buyers and sellers.
- Better secondary sorting of collection and wantlist.
- Add price suggestions to create listings screen.
- Improvements to collection instance screen.
- Links to all versions from search results.
- Added ability to search for peoples usernames.
- You can now view recommendations based on releases.
- Better filtering in wantlist & collection.
Discogs is an Android Music & Audio App that is developed by Discogs and published on Google play store on Jul 12, 2016. It has already got around 100,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 in play store.
Discogs requires Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Teen (Diverse Content: Discretion Advised), from which one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids or adult users.
Since Discogs is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install and play Discogs on PC below:
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the Discogs App ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC.
|Download Discogs APK 2.50 for PC||9.41 MB||2.50|
|Download Discogs APK 2.30 for PC||8.99 MB||2.30|