Simply put, you can now use Remote Play app to play your favorite PS4 games on almost any Android device whether it's rooted or not, and regardless of if you're on your local Wi-Fi network or a thousand miles away on mobile data.
Enable Remote Play
First up, you'll need to enable a single option on your PS4. From the home screen, head up to "Settings," then scroll down and select the "Remote Play Connection Settings" entry.
- Play your ps 4 games while away from home by streaming over the internet
- Supports HD 720p video (1080p for PS4 Pro) at 60 frames per second for crisp, smooth gameplay
- Control games with any MF game controller, or the built in virtual on-screen controller
- Highly tuned performance with extremely low lag
- Multiple profile support so you can use any number of different ps 4 consoles or PSN accounts
- Customs the virtual on-screen controller to your liking
- Quick and easy one-time setup, start playing within seconds
Disclaimer: PS4, PlayStation 4 and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. R-Play is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
|PS4 APK 1.0.1