Use the innovative Liingo Rx Reader app to read your vision prescription right off your current glasses. It’s super easy and totally free!
* Get your prescription in minutes — without leaving home
* All you need: your current glasses, a smartphone, a laptop with a camera, and any standard-size magnetic card
* When you’re done, you get a discount code to use at LiingoEyewear.com!
How it works:
Scan your current glasses using a smartphone, laptop camera, and any standard-size magnetic card.
We’ll tell you your sphere power, cylinder, axis, and pupillary distance (PD).
Is this legit? Of course it is — our results have been clinically tested and proven to be as accurate as standard acceptable lensmeters and PD meters.
You can use the Liingo Rx Reader if you...
- are a healthy individual, 18 years or older
- have stable vision and are happy with your current prescription
- have a single-vision prescription
- have a sphere measurement between -6.00 and +3.00
- have a cylinder measurement that does not exceed -2.50
You can’t use the Liingo Rx Reader if you...
- wear progressive, multifocal, or bifocal lenses
- have a prescription that includes a prism measurement
- take any medication that affects your vision
- have any illness or condition that affects eye health (rely on your eye doc for that!)
Look — this app definitely doesn’t replace your eye doctor. It’s important to have an eye exam every 1 or 2 years, even if you aren’t experiencing vision problems. Liingo Rx Reader is designed to help with all those times in-between exams when you simply want to verify your prescription, or order new glasses online.
Who are we?
Liingo Eyewear offers a curated collection of premium-quality eyewear that’s affordable, easy to order, and fun to wear. Our stylin’ frames start at just $79 and include high-quality, single-vision polycarbonate lenses for free, with the same (or better) quality than you might get from your optician. Over on our site, you can use our virtual try-on tool for a realistic idea of how you’ll look in hundreds of styles, or order 5 pairs of glasses to try on at home — all completely free.