What's new for 5.1.0
- Track your screen time, app usage and phone unlocks with the new screen time card
- To Do card now shows tasks from apps like Microsoft To Do, Outlook and Skype
- Notes card now shows your Notes from Sticky Notes on Windows, Outlook and OneNote mobile
- Cortana now has an updated card with commute/traffic
- "Hey Cortana" as a beta feature for the en-us market
- Cortana support in the es-ES market
- Bing mini-answers shows you quick answers for stocks and currency
|Download Microsoft Launcher APK 126.96.36.199682 for PC||30.95 MB||188.8.131.52682|
|Download Microsoft Launcher APK 184.108.40.206878 for PC||24.22 MB||220.127.116.11878|
|Download Microsoft Launcher APK 18.104.22.168682 for PC||25.53 MB||22.214.171.124682|
|Download Microsoft Launcher APK 126.96.36.199525 for PC||24.48 MB||188.8.131.52525|
|Download Microsoft Launcher APK 184.108.40.206986 for PC||22.5 MB||220.127.116.11986|
Microsoft Launcher is an Android App that is developed by Microsoft Corporation and published on Google play store on Oct 28, 2015. It has already got around 10,000,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 in play store.
Microsoft Launcher requires Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Everyone , from which one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids or adult users.
Since Microsoft Launcher is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install Microsoft Launcher on PC below:
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the Microsoft Launcher App ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC.