Realistic Textures Pack for Minecraft PE is an application that allows you to download automatically install these graphic improvements with just one button. You can choose the mods you want to activate, read a description and install them without the need for other programs.
This application is responsible for organizing the necessary files so that you only worry that the mcpe mods are activated and you can play with water improvements, ultra shaders, and realistic textures.
List of texture packs and shaders.
- Simple Shader (Previously SSPEShader). It's a lightweight shader pack which is the perfect solution for anyone who have got a low-end device and haven’t been able to use any of the other shader packs.
- Energy Shaders. It's one of the first shaders to offer full support for Windows 10, iOS and Android. The most noticeable differences are for the water, skies and lighting.
- Natural Mystic Shaders. It's a shader pack for Minecraft Bedrock aiming to be as realistic as possible.
- Realistic Cubemap. This is a resource pack which replaces the existing cubemap image objects with more realistic images in order to create a more Earth-like skybox.
- Realistic MCPE Mechanics [Redstone]. This is a command block creation which adds six realistic game mechanics to Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Realistic Shaders [16x16]. This shaders pack is the perfect addition to make the game look a lot more realistic and alive. One of the really cool features make it look as if wind was blowing in the grass and leaves causing them to move.
- Misa's Realistic [64x64]. Misa’s Realistic is a high detailed texture pack. Everything about is looks pretty good. We’ve got new textures for mods, blocks and the user interface.
|Realistic Textures for Minecraft PE APK 1.1||1.1|