- Detects some common issues with firmwares that can cause apps to be unable to use USB host, and if you are rooted, offers to (try to) fix the problem
- Gives you a unique code that can be used to locate your result, if uploaded to server
- Added option to follow me
- Fixed some more crashes
- Disabled rooted API for Jelly Bean and newer
- API 14 and higher get Holo look now
USB Host Diagnostics is an Android Tools App that is developed by Chainfire and published on Google play store on Feb 12, 2012. It has already got around 1,000,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 in play store.
USB Host Diagnostics requires Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Everyone , from which one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids or adult users.
Since USB Host Diagnostics is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install and play USB Host Diagnostics on PC below:
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the USB Host Diagnostics App ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC.
|Download USB Host Diagnostics APK 1.3 for PC||67.49 KB||1.3|