- Support meeting control for Cisco Meeting Server(CMS) meeting
- Show participant list for Collaboration Meeting Rooms(CMR)
- Enhance sharing experience during a call
- User experience refresh
- Show the original caller name/number when call is forwarded
- Allow users to toggle on/off phone services
- Allow users to directly upload problem report logs to server
- Android Pie Support
- Expanded device support
- Stability improvements
|Download Cisco Jabber APK 126.96.36.1992870 for PC||52.54 MB||188.8.131.522870|
|Download Cisco Jabber APK 184.108.40.2069816 for PC||50.12 MB||220.127.116.119816|
|Download Cisco Jabber APK 18.104.22.1681399 for PC||49.76 MB||22.214.171.1241399|
Cisco Jabber is an Android App that is developed by Cisco Systems, Inc. and published on Google play store on Oct 16, 2012. It has already got around 1,000,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 in play store.
Cisco Jabber requires Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Everyone , from which one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids or adult users.
Since Cisco Jabber is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install Cisco Jabber on PC below:
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the Cisco Jabber App ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC.