• Start the New Year with a 30-day activity challenge
• Set the intensity of workouts you manually add, so you score the right number of Heart Points
• See your latest workout on Fit's home screen
• See your daily stats on Android Home screens with new widgets
• Follow a new guided breathing exercise on your Wear OS watch
• Small UI improvements and bug fixes
Google Fit is an Android Health & Fitness App that is developed by Google LLC and published on Google play store on Oct 28, 2014. It has already got around 10,000,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 in play store.
Google Fit requires Android OS version of 3.4 and up. Also, it has a content rating of Everyone , from which one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids or adult users.
Since Google Fit is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install and play Google Fit on PC below:
If you follow the above steps correctly, you should have the Google Fit App ready to run on your Windows PC or MAC.
|Download Google Fit APK 2.06.32-130 for PC||10.33 MB||2.06.32-130|
|Download Google Fit APK 2.03.29-130 for PC||20.19 MB||2.03.29-130|
|Download Google Fit APK 2.01.22-130 for PC||22.22 MB||2.01.22-130|
|Download Google Fit APK 1.82.40-132 for PC||12.85 MB||1.82.40-132|
|Download Google Fit APK 1.80.02-134 for PC||13.01 MB||1.80.02-134|